et 8500 help

sbc1

I installed leslies build yesterday and everything went fine, now everytime I try and record I get a error message saying, write error while recording. Disk full? It's a brand new 320g hdd that came with the box, also when I try and download the epg I get a messsge saying, crossepg error: no dvb-s nims founds, any help will be appreciated thanks, also its got 2 cable tuners no sky tuners

Last edited:
Yeah I Followed it to the letter, the only difference was I set it to vigin uk and put in my net id, I've got 2 cable tuners and all seemed fine when I set it up, anyone got any advice on what I need to change for the cable side, I'll have a look at bees guide as well to see if there's anything on there

Just done what you suggested and now I've got the message timout for tuner lock, should I re-disable the second tuner

Sorted the epg was set to sky in the providers so had to find virgin then move it to the top, it's the write error msg that I can't figure out

Don't use crossepg for virgin epg rytec is garbage, either use epgrefresh or set a timer to record 5 mins of one of the showcase channels at 3 am or just tune to a showcase channel and it will populate the epg for you

Last edited:
Didn't understand that last bit giblets, so what do I need to do now to get the settings your talking about. Cheers

---------- Post Merged at 02:34 PM ----------

Do you mean automatic refesh, I've just put it to yes and to refresh every 24hrs, is that right

---------- Post Merged at 02:49 PM ----------

All sorted now thanks

Back