et8000-help with channel list and skins

patrickS

so i survived the setup process with lots of help, thank you all. but i didn't manage to set the channel list as per bees guide-it was my incompetence rather than the guide plus i've somehow managed to set my area to the midlands even though i'm in essex, east of london. can anyone retrieve the situation for me please. also i wanted to install sky skins(i hope it is what i think it is) but don't know how.

For region its menu, set up, service searching, Autobouquets maker, providers, select your region by pressing left or right when highlighted, save to exit, start scan.

---------- Post Merged at 01:45 PM ----------

For the sky skin download the fraggle one from downloads on techkings, connect to box using filezilla or DCC then drag it to teh usr or var temp folder, once uploaded go box and press menu setup vix, install local extension. insatll and reboot

---------- Post Merged at 01:50 PM ----------

To apply the skin itsmenu, set up, system, user interface, skin set up, select the sly one, green to save and reboot.

You can download the sky skin of the feeds on your box if you are using openvix firmware.

You can download the sky skin of the feeds on your box if you are using openvix firmware.

thanks leader. i think i did find the sky skin on the firmware but when i thought i had downloaded it it hasn't. but i'm a big noob with all this so i guess i'll have to play along with it and get there eventually. thought someone might be able to give me instruction to download. cheers

To download from feeds its menu plug ins, green to download plug ins, wait, its in skins, blue HD, but I prefer the fraggle one from downloads on techkings

Back