eufy doorbell no monthly fee

Fusion

TK Veteran
No Monthly Fee: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience. All your data is stored locally meaning you will never have to pay for cloud storage

I think of buy this smart doorbell

I use ring battery one and have to say pleased with it..yes it’s £24 a year I think but it works really well for me and have it linked to a couple of echo devices that announce motion or a ring and I can view the camera live on my tv via fire stick ..I did look at the eufy but decided to go with ring due to Alexa and Amazon devices.

No Monthly Fee: Designed to protect your home as well as your wallet, eufy Security products are one-time purchases that combine security with convenience. All your data is stored locally meaning you will never have to pay for cloud storage

I think of buy this smart doorbell

I done quite a bit of research for security cameras, and purchased the 2c set when they came on sale on Black Friday 2 cameras and hub about £140 as opposed to £182 normal price, I was well impressed so got 2 add on cameras in January sale £62 each 6 months battery life that seems to be about right, my next purchase will be the bell as it's comparable with Eufy hub, No wiring! But the only downside is delay in motion detection to real time that doesn't really bother me as our drive is quite long

Back