Eurosport 1 and 2 fix????

Philt23

Hi all

I guess by now everyone is sick of the channel missing questions. But as anyone got a fix for the missing channels so as they are back in the epg and viewed as normal with out trying to find them on another transponder list .

Thanks for advice

No and they are not on any other transponder, gone kaput rip dead at the moment and possibly for ever

Sent from my SM-G388F using Tapatalk

It just changed for the golf it's not "back" on the encrypted transponder, does anyone actually read anything anymore, just spout whatever comes into their heads, it's getting annoying at this stage, the same crap over and over again

Hi all

I guess by now everyone is sick of the channel missing questions. But as anyone got a fix for the missing channels so as they are back in the epg and viewed as normal with out trying to find them on another transponder list .

Thanks for advice

What I just did is backed my line up re flashed my woosh build from the box it self and it replace sky sports 4 and sky sports news we working ones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok possibly the easiest way to sort some of the missing channels without ABM or its equivalent.. when on a TV channel eg: sky news, hit the up arrow on remote, then hit green button (2nd) then hit astra 28.2 services and select a working channel, menu add service to bouquet , it will be at bottom of the bouquet you added it to, select it then hit menu and move mode

Back