Ever heard of Zgemma H2S do this?

c11cha

Evening gang, so my sis in law has the same box I do and all was running great. She asked me to have a look at it as it was freezing on the initial start up page. She brought it to mine. I connected it all up and all was ok. I put the new ep2istream on it for her and all was good. Even the new usb flash drive was recording ok. Gave it to her today and it’s froze again at hers. She says she’s checked intermcweb and speed is ok. Shouldn need intermcweb for normal channels anyhoo.... so could it be her sky dish is off? Any thoughts? It’s weird.

I’d start by making sure that the f connectors are ok and that the signal finder SNR readings are high.

I’d start by making sure that the f connectors are ok and that the signal finder SNR readings are high.
I’ll need to get over and have a good look myself, I’m only going by what she said and she doesn’t see a problem.

u could take ur box to hers and c if the problem still exists
ie if same prob on ur box then it musts be dish/lnb or if ok then box prob

brother got an zgemma star h2 every time he puts e2istream on when you try to exit out of it picture freezes and box ha to be restarted fom back of box told him he has to get an updated box as its well too slow even after ive took all plugins off

brother got an zgemma star h2 every time he puts e2istream on when you try to exit out of it picture freezes and box ha to be restarted fom back of box told him he has to get an updated box as its well too slow even after ive took all plugins off
think that might be with tsplayer addon, most others work fine, latest ts update seems to freeze box when you exit a stream, using the regular English addons ,works fine, (using a solo2)

it on the e2istream plugin just found it with dream explorer usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extentions/scroll to iptvplayer and open and scroll backwards and you wil see tsplayer

she clicks on union jack so she is only using english addons

Back