set**a sp*rt
prem**r sp**ts
play absolute sh*te on my box
every other chanel is really good its just these
its getting right on my nads
never had an issue with my line
been on kos and got transponder details but alas its still the same
bloke says its fine at his end????

When you say they play absolute sh*te on your box, meaning they are not clearing atall or they are low quality?
check the connections between the box & the dish.
does sound like that your dish may be out of alignment.
what signal strength you getting on the channels which aren't playing well?
Get yourself a sat alignment device and check it out.

If you can get server info up on your box as your on one of the problem channels see what the ecm time is. I wouldnt be saying alignment as its just them 3 channels what are all the same anyway. Have you tried a test line to compare.

no not tried a test line my conections are finedish is finesignal in the menu looks really strongblocky picture glitchy not an issue an any other channels?

If you can get server info up on your box as your on one of the problem channels see what the ecm time is. I wouldnt be saying alignment as its just them 3 channels what are all the same anyway. Have you tried a test line to compare.
hi how do i get server info up?
when im on the list of channels the bar is all the way across on the blue hd skin
they have gone off alltogether now
funny thing is if i watch them at 2am they are fine soon as i get up to watch nrl its shite

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 AM ----------

What box are you using as they channels are all on the same transponder
technomate nano
open atv image
fresh install last week as was using vix then my line changed servers and as this was happening on the vix image i was told atv runs very well on my box so decided to give it a whirl

hi how do i get server info up?
when im on the list of channels the bar is all the way across on the blue hd skin
they have gone off alltogether now
funny thing is if i watch them at 2am they are fine soon as i get up to watch nrl its shite

---------- Post Merged at 10:20 AM ----------

What box are you using as they channels are all on the same transponder
technomate nano
open atv image
fresh install last week as was using vix then my line changed servers and as this was happening on the vix image i was told atv runs very well on my box so decided to give it a whirl
Line changed servers was they okay before then if so theres the culprit. As for server info mate on Kiddac's skin there a setting to change then press ok twice on channels it gives you server info on blue hd am not sure sorry mate.

Back