F1 PCVR

F1 or any game I imagine would look and play incredible with VR.

Resident evil would be awesome if they made that VR compatible.

There are a few others doing the rounds, but I'm not sure about them.
There's a new Quest Pro (Cambria) due out Xmas time (£6/7 hundred?) Also the PSVR2.
Apparently Apple will be announcing one around January?
(£1/2 grand lol

I think it's the most versatile. I would guess the PSVR would be slightly better specs, but you need a PlayStation handy.
That's true but don't think there's many VR games available on the PSVR I believe.

Maybe I'm wrong but I imagine the games on the oculus VR aren't major titles for the most part?

There are a few others doing the rounds, but I'm not sure about them.
There's a new Quest Pro (Cambria) due out Xmas time (£6/7 hundred?) Also the PSVR2.
Apparently Apple will be announcing one around January?
(£1/2 grand lol
Think alot of the major companies have brought out VR products in some capacity.

Still think its a gimmick technology but its so immersive get why people are so into it.

Gaming currently and definitely with next gen consoles will be more VR focused I would say.

That's true but don't think there's many VR games available on the PSVR I believe.

Maybe I'm wrong but I imagine the games on the oculus VR aren't major titles for the most part?
I'm not sure to be honest? I'm not really a game boy as such. I got one to keep me occupied lol. I knew it would have multiple uses (Games/ Entertainment/ Training/ Therapeutic etc) and there would be new things being developed regularly.
You can pair it with a suitably spec'd PC for the bigger titles. :)

I'm not sure to be honest? I'm not really a game boy as such. I got one to keep me occupied lol. I knew it would have multiple uses (Games/ Entertainment/ Training/ Therapeutic etc) and there would be new things being developed regularly.
You can pair it with a suitably spec'd PC for the bigger titles. :)
That's fair enough mate.

Can imagine there's alot you can do with VR as the technology is still fairly new and untapped and still not huge amount available with it as of yet so sky is the limit for what can be available on it down the line.

Ye thought if you have a gaming pc then those compatible titles would work with it. It seems on that platform its much more available in VR than say the consoles.

Makes you wonder where it will end lol?
With haptic suits and 8k 180°FOV, you won't be able to tell VR from reality. People will spend most of their leisure time immersed in a fantasy world.
Can't say i blame them. Some people's reality can be quite daunting. :)

I would think there'll be a lot use in it for mental health. People tackling phobias/ anxiety etc. I think that will be where the high end ones will target. :)
Didn't really think of mental health with the VR technology tbh mate.

But makes sense to keep your mind occupied and away from sheer negativity 24/7. If it helps in that regard then could be a game changer for helping people deal with mental health issues.

Makes you wonder where it will end lol?
With haptic suits and 8k 180°FOV, you won't be able to tell VR from reality. People will spend most of their leisure time immersed in a fantasy world.
Can't say i blame them. Some people's reality can be quite daunting. :)
Ye mate seems the technology in the VR industry is developing at an astonishing rate and won't slow down at all.

The cost of the high end VR products would be bloody nuts though lol.

For some I agree being immersed in a fantasy world would be better than having to face anything in the real world.

Didn't really think of mental health with the VR technology tbh mate.

But makes sense to keep your mind occupied and away from sheer negativity 24/7. If it helps in that regard then could be a game changer for helping people deal with mental health issues.
The Mindful Meditation app is good, also Tripp and Nature Trecs. Also Ocean Rift (underwater with Whales/ Dolphins etc, very relaxing)
I did see something on the news a few months back, with people using them whilst undergoing certain surgeries.
Also helping to prepare autistic people to interact in the real world.

Last edited:
The Mindful Meditation app is good, also Tripp and Nature Trecs. Also Ocean Rift (underwater with Whales/ Dolphins etc, very relaxing)
I did see something on the news a few months back, with people using them whilst undergoing certain surgeries.
Also helping to prepare autistic people to interact in the real world.
I think with actually feeling your part of the surroundings, environment etc like in the real world with VR really really is beneficial for people with mental health issues or any disability for that matter.

Back