f5 has died, which way forward now?

colpac

my skybox f5 died yesterday so it's time for a new box, with all that's happening with hd channels etc I'm not that keen in spending too much at the moment.
I have been looking at cloud ibox2, is this a good starting point for a Linux box? I have always had starviews and then f3 & f5 as they were pretty much plug and play. I realise Linux boxes are not so simple but just need to know if the cloud is a good starting point for £60ish or is there something better for similar money. I don't need twin tuners etc but the 7 day epg would be good.

In my seemingly minority opinion I love my cloud ibox 2 plus for 65 after using f5s. Big improvement but they are cheap clones. But mines only had 1 (12hr) problem in 4months. (Which could have been avoided but for my stupidity not using clone image) But enigma 2 definitely the way to go. If you can afford it then spend more as everyone will say. But im happy as hell with mine

Last edited:
already tried, it's totally dead so I presume something has blown on the main board

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not that bothered to be honest, had my money's worth out of it and fancy a change now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back