F5 new channel list 25/07

Hi all, done the update. Sweating bullets when i rebooted it kept running the bootup a few times then came on.... but my ESPN HD has gone. Does anyone know where too...

Cheers all.

Thanks for the list.
It sorted my sly sports news but espm hd is not working. .

Can anyone advise?
Thanks

Gone...

On 13 June 2012, it was announced that ESPN had missed out on Premier League broadcast rights from the 2013-14 to 2015-16 season to Sky Sports and BT, despite making a "strong bid".[3] The news followed speculation that ESPN was reconsidering its position in the UK.[4] In the following months, ESPN also lost the rights to Premiership Rugby, Premiership Rugby Sevens Series and American, Brazilian, French and Italian top-flight football to BT.[5][6] On 1 February 2013, Broadcast reported that ESPN had entered talks to sell off its remaining sports rights, believed to be worth more than £15m.[7] During The Walt Disney Company's first quarter earnings results conference call on 5 February 2013, Disney's chief financial officer Jay Rasulo confirmed that ESPN had "experienced losses" in the UK and was "exploring an exit".[8] On 25 February 2013, BT agreed to acquire ESPN's UK and Ireland TV channels business, consisting of ESPN and ESPN America. BT will continue to broadcast ESPN after the deal's expected completion date of 31 July, as part of its BT Sport package of services.[9] The value of the deal has not been disclosed, but BT is understood to be paying "low tens of millions".

It hasn't gone. It's just changed transponders, like a lot of channels do.

It's now on 11585 H.

hi johnnerjust wondering if you can help me again, since i bought my skybox f5 i have never recieved the racing channel do you know why this is, i have put new channel list on the box but no joy.

Cheers kremmen

Is this something that I can manually change on my f3..

Missing important pre season friendlies! !

This was posted by my "twin brother" on another forum ;)

If you want to replace your current (non-working) ESPN HD with the working one, and put it back into the "Sports" favourite, then I noted down what I had to do as I was doing it. It looks long winded, but when you have done it once, it's quite straightforward.

The channel numbers are based on AJ's list (dated 25-7-13). There are 2 ESPN HD channels on 11585H. the one with SID 3841 is the one listed on KOS.

Press Menu button -> Installation -> TP list.
(If TP list is greyed out, select "satellite list". Press OK to place tick next to line of the satellite you want to scan. Press Exit).
Select TP to scan.
Press OK. Press OK again to confirm.
When search has finished, press OK to confirm ("yes" Search End).
Press Exit twice to get back to Menu.
Select "Edit Channel" Menu.
Select "Channel Edit".
Scroll to old $ESPN HD channel (0157).
Press OK to select it.
Press RIGHT triangle on remote, then scroll down to X (delete).
Press OK to delete channel.
Scroll down list to new $ESPN HD channel (0595).
Press OK to select it.
Press RIGHT triangle on remote to highlight "MOVE".
Press OK.
Use PG+ & PG- or UP & DOWN triangles on remote to move channel back to position 0157.
Press OK.
Press Exit.
Press OK to confirm changes.
Select "Favorites Edit".
Press "Fav" button on remote.
Scroll to "Sports".
Press OK.
Scroll to 0157 $ESPN HD on left hand "All Satellite" list.
Press OK to tick it.
Press RIGHT triangle on remote to select + (add).
Press OK. A heart will appear next to channel & it will be added to "Sports" list.
Press Exit.
Press OK to confirm change.

btw...this was for an X3 box which, I think, is the same for most other boxes, except maybe the S9,10, & 11.

hi im new to this i connected my f5 up lastnight scanned it got everything but sly sports 1 and 4 and sly sports news ,ive scanned a few times and the channel doesent even show up to try it any ideas guys??:p

thinking of buying a box could anyone recomend one that u dont have hassle of upates or it updates itself n channle list im in belfast on virgin media thanks not very good with all this just looking one plug in and away u go lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 AM ----------

thinking of buying a box could anyone recomend one that u dont have hassle of upates or it updates itself n channle list im in belfast on virgin media thanks not very good with all this just looking one plug in and away u go lol

---------- Post Merged at 02:19 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 02:20 AM ----------

hi there! i am new to the forum and trying to get hold of the updated channel list for my f5. snyone able to point me in the right direction?

Back