F5s Freezing and rebooting

HI guys,looking for a bit of help.Over the last couple of days my box has started freezing or rebooting,is this a known problem and is it easy fixed? if so how do i go about fixing this problem?

Had this problem years ago turned out I'd plugged in another psu from a games console into the sat box instead of its proper one

will do mate,cheers

---------- Post Merged at 12:11 PM ----------

tried different psu's but nothing box would power up,put old 1 back in then would only load to 95,then got got to laod after a few attempts now just rebooting or freezing again.

thesultan09 is there any way of doing this whithout the female to female cable? like through a usb stick? im a bit of a novice when it comes to this kind of thing so any help would be appreciated

Had this last november wiht my old f5s spent a fare few hours trying to get it back to life reflash it would last day or so then go back to the 95/97 load syndrome in the end trashed it and got a new box a freesat v7 max never looked back .the f5s getting a bit old now components inside starting to brake down time for a change i would think M8 just a thought.

thesultan09 is there any way of doing this whithout the female to female cable? like through a usb stick? im a bit of a novice when it comes to this kind of thing so any help would be appreciated
If its stuck in a reboot cycle,thats the only way to do it.Maybe as Pablo123456 says it might be time for a change.If you like the Openboxes go for the V8S for around £30

sorry im just getting bavk to you guys,internet was down for 2 days.thanks for your input,think its going to be a new box by the sounds of it,angain thanks alot guys(y)

- - - Updated - - -

thesultan09 how do i tell if the box is genuine before i buy?

If you want a gen openbox inbox the reaper on this forum hes got the real thing and hes a very helpfull guy
Alll the best pablo

Back