Facebook iptv ads

My facebook is absolutely swamped with ads for various IPTV services,ebay and gumtree are also offering various devices with iptv pre-installed,its all starting to get the way that card-share went,where the world and his wife were selling it,just before it all went dark,does anyone think we may be heading for another purge soon??

Anything could happen really

But I think IPTV will be tougher to fully taken down compared to C/S as sly/VM had made changes to encryption/system to stop c/s.

My facebook is absolutely swamped with ads for various IPTV services,ebay and gumtree are also offering various devices with iptv pre-installed,its all starting to get the way that card-share went,where the world and his wife were selling it,just before it all went dark,does anyone think we may be heading for another purge soon??

What adds on facebook,adblocker works.You dont buy from facebook or ebay.

What adds on facebook,adblocker works.You dont buy from facebook or ebay.

My Dad and Brother have a sub for a couple of years or more from a seller who sells on Facebook. No problems at all with it as long as you do your research and follow the basic general rule for buying iptv subs which is to only commit to short subs till you're sure of the service.

I got my sub from here, and ive no doubt there are good and bad sellers on FB, it reminds me of the last throws of cardshare,but as Channelking pointed out sly and vermin changed the encryption to stop C/S

Facebook, twitter you name it all these BS social media platforms are poison to todays world.

I dont really use facebook other than speaking to friends from school and college days and relatives abroad. Other than would have got rid of that poison long time ago.

Try installing Blockada apk, it works well when playing games and when browsing on Google, its free to download so nothing to lose m8.

I got my sub from here, and ive no doubt there are good and bad sellers on FB, it reminds me of the last throws of cardshare,but as Channelking pointed out sly and vermin changed the encryption to stop C/S

I reckon iptv is already far more widely used than CS was. I only knew a handful of people who had zgemma's and mags whereas every man and his dog seems to have a firestick with iptv on for the football.

Be interesting to see what the powers that be come up with to try and stop it.

I reckon iptv is already far more widely used than CS was. I only knew a handful of people who had zgemma's and mags whereas every man and his dog seems to have a firestick with iptv on for the football.

Be interesting to see what the powers that be come up with to try and stop it.
Think the most important part of your post are the last 2 words 'STOP IT' and that is where I believe 'THE POWERS THAT BE' accept it is almost impossible to eradicate IPTV. Like all forms of Piracy the legitimate stakeholders see it as an irritation that they devote a proportion of their budget/profits to combat. Similar to the retail industry fighting shoplifting. The problem comes when the 'irritation' becomes a 'feeking big itch' and it is eating into their 'bottom line', thats when they spend more money on 3rd party agencies to identify and disrupt the big suppliers, engage expensive legal resources to take out court orders. However the tactic is 'disruption' so as to minimise the problem as they know that to stop it would be too expensive particularly when they have an even bigger problem i.e. NO SPORT!

Think the most important part of your post are the last 2 words 'STOP IT' and that is where I believe 'THE POWERS THAT BE' accept it is almost impossible to eradicate IPTV. Like all forms of Piracy the legitimate stakeholders see it as an irritation that they devote a proportion of their budget/profits to combat. Similar to the retail industry fighting shoplifting. The problem comes when the 'irritation' becomes a 'feeking big itch' and it is eating into their 'bottom line', thats when they spend more money on 3rd party agencies to identify and disrupt the big suppliers, engage expensive legal resources to take out court orders. However the tactic is 'disruption' so as to minimise the problem as they know that to stop it would be too expensive particularly when they have an even bigger problem i.e. NO SPORT!

All true... and the media ran stories after the EPL blocks started disrupting iptv viewing saying that they'd beaten it, so maybe to a great extent they just like to be seen to be dealing with it rather than actually eradicating it.

All true... and the media ran stories after the EPL blocks started disrupting iptv viewing saying that they'd beaten it, so maybe to a great extent they just like to be seen to be dealing with it rather than actually eradicating it.
100% agree, it is exactly the same scenario as the police and the 'war on drugs' its all about appearing to do something when the problem is insurmountable.

Back