Facebook... More like Sh1tbook!

j4v3d

VIP Member
Hi

How do you make your facebook profile completely private? at the moment someone that is not a friend on your profile can view your profile, just the wall bit, it shows you the posts you have made recently. Looking at my settings everything seems to be fine, apart from the CUSTOM settings radio button, you can chage it to the friends only, but then when you select that again it goes back to friends of friends,

facebook is starting to really piss me off, they promised a panic button to reduce the risk of pedos on the site, they promised that users can make their facebook profile 100% safe and free from those who are not on your friend list, broken promises as always, its not facebook anymore, its shitbook!

when rolling out the new crappy design did they bother testing the privacy settings, it seemed that the new design rolled out automatically changed some people settings so that the whole world could see their facebook profile.

anyone know how to make this rubbish private? not safe anywhere these days... AGGGGHHHHHHH!

I do have a Facebook page, but I only visit it maybe twice a month, so I can't help you with your settings, but I would have thought that if you have a facebook page, you don't mind who reads the front page, I know that is how I found some people, and how others have found me, including a certain mod around here lol.
I think my page says that wheelo only shares information with friends or some such message, don't know how I did that

it seems to work now, what you need to do is remove the posts that are viewable by a non friend from your facebook profile and only then will the profile be made secure. Non friends cant view what you have wrote.

well i want those on facebook to be safe, facebook bug just found by myself. thank god i have cut down on using it, but yet we shoud be safe on using facebook, twitter is more secure than this crap. Facebook is going down hill for me to be honest.

how do i create a checkin/place on my facebook account, is this only done by using facebook app on your mobile phone? cant you do it through your PC?

how do i create a checkin/place on my facebook account, is this only done by using facebook app on your mobile phone? cant you do it through your PC?
no think its only with apple and maybe andriod there is also betterfacebook.net ( i think its .net) i use that and it take it back to the old fb
as far as i know mine is set to private and only my friends can see me. If you have twitter you can tick a box so that what ever you put on twitter will show on your fb . My new twitter is @LinnysLizards which is attached to my fb.
I know that is how I found some people, and how others have found me, including a certain mod around here .

oh dear wheelo is a mod or someone on here stalking you LOL!!!

oh dear wheelo is a mod or someone on here stalking you !!!

Several Linny, you wouldn't believe it, one day I am just walking outside Argos on Bexleyheath Broadway, when this stunner came up to me and introduced herselfLOL

I don't drink enough by half, I mean I have two hands and only one mouth, evolution sucks LOL

I don't drink enough by half, I mean I have two hands and only one mouth, evolution sucks

oh man! you must be blonde! ive got 2 hands, 1 gob (its big enuf) BUT 2 straws :) i dont have a problem ...............................hic!

but whilst on the subject why did god give us 2 of somethings and only 1 of other things LOL!!!

and Wheelo ......................................... dont say 1 mouth is enough for us ladies! LOL LOL LOL!!! coz we have 2 hands and 2 knees for getting you back with on your 1 piece of manhood lol!!!

Back