factory reset

hi,

This may be long winded but here goes. I am a novice at this. Yesterday i began to have trouble with by box loosing picture and freezing. In my stupidity i did a factory reset. I did complete a back up but when it reloaded back up my lines had gone.
i have used FileZilla and had a look in the directory's (after trawling through the net to find out how) and i can not find the directory on the box to add my new gift. If someone has the time and patients with a newbie like me could someone simplify how i put my gift back onto the box I have tried uploading the new update from sucmnesees but that's not worked either. I'm so sorry for asking what must seem a stupid question to guys like yourselves. I have been trying to contact the guy who sold me the box already set up before i attempted anything with the box but the number he gave me no longer exists it was about 9 months ago i got the box.

Have you tried reading any of the setup guides on this forum, I'm sure there's plenty with each backup image that is available to download, just follow the instructions for using a FTP program like filezilla. Your basically transferring your server details to the relevant file directory on the receiver. All the information is here on this forum. I'd gladly help out now but I'm on my way into work (on a Sunday which I'm not happy about) lol

Back