factory rreset

my dad factory rest the box now the channels are scrambled is there to get them back it say openbox V5S on the front any help will help thanks

I take it you haven't backed up your line? Can you contact your line supplier for a new copy? are your channels still there, just not playing? are your freeview channels working?

no I've had nothing to do with just been dump on me no it not working. I will see if I can contact the supplier thanks

---------- Post Merged at 09:02 PM ----------

if I can't get in touch with the guy were do you get line supplier thank

Make sure DHCP is set to on. Line may still be in box but won't work as reset turns DHCP off by default.

As mentioned above, your line might still be there.

Check that the internet is connected first. Go to menu > network local setting > network app > youtube. Select a category from the left hand column by pressing OK. If you have a good internet connection, you should see a list of clips in the middle column & a thumbnail preview in the right column. Don't worry if the clips won't actually play, as they don't always.

If your line is in Ccam, you can check if it is connected by going to Menu > network local setting > camds setup > ccam client setup > manage config files > CCcam.cfg. Your line should have a green tick next to it & it should show as Online. (if you don't see Camds setup in the network local setting menu press 6666).

If you don't see anything there, then it may be in MGCam.

Menu > network local setting > camds setup > MGCamd plug setup > manage config files > newcamd.list. Unfortunately, unlike CCcam, there is no indication to tell you that it's online.

Back