Faults and error

horne65

Hi all, I have had my Blade Media 8000 for over 12 months now and wondered if anyone else has had the same problems as me?
First it started with freezing, not all the time but around once every couple of months where turning the box off at the back or from the mains was the only fix.
Now my problem is a little more serious. My line elapsed so I could only get free sat channels, (utter garbage). I renewed my service, erased old details, in put new one's, re-started my box and ------------- nothing. I then went on the Blade Media online option and connection failed. I checked the brand new high quality cat7 ethernet cable which is fine, I used the same cable in my laptop whilst disabling wifi and perfect. This leads me to think the problem is with my blade box but wait there is more, when I check the IP settings on the blade box, everything is there.

I have no idea. Anyone?

If you've not tried already, reboot router and box. Maybe try flashing box and reinstall firmware.

Hi all, I have had my Blade Media 8000 for over 12 months now and wondered if anyone else has had the same problems as me?
First it started with freezing, not all the time but around once every couple of months where turning the box off at the back or from the mains was the only fix.
Now my problem is a little more serious. My line elapsed so I could only get free sat channels, (utter garbage). I renewed my service, erased old details, in put new one's, re-started my box and ------------- nothing. I then went on the Blade Media online option and connection failed. I checked the brand new high quality cat7 ethernet cable which is fine, I used the same cable in my laptop whilst disabling wifi and perfect. This leads me to think the problem is with my blade box but wait there is more, when I check the IP settings on the blade box, everything is there.

I have no idea. Anyone?
have you tried a new scan completely?is your line still connected?

Back