Few questions about the Vermin brown box installation (outside the building)

titooo

Today I came back from work and I noticed that the cover of the brown box that it's on the wall of the building (outside) was on the floor.

I went there to put it back to it's place and I noticed that there was also one splitter with couple of coaxial cables plugged in that probably wasn't even inside the box before.

I couldn't put it inside the box because there were a lot of plants so I was unsure if I was pulling the cables or the plants

Are those splitter and coaxial connectors waterproof??

think someone been in your box may have split your signal feed , where does the split cable run 2 ?

I will have to take another look, but one side of the splitter had one cable connected, and the other side of the splitter had 1 brown cable and 3 black cables.

There was also one coaxial cable around not connected but there were so many plants that I couldn't trace to where it should go.

I'm just concern about the splitter stopping working once it starts to ruin. Are those splitter and coaxial connectors waterproof??

there waterproof to a certain extent,
how many boxes do u have in the house ?
if just 1 then i think someone has split your splitter for there own feed

there waterproof to a certain extent,
how many boxes do u have in the house ?
if just 1 then i think someone has split your splitter for there own feed
I live in one of the 4 flats of the house. I'd be surprised if someone did it but for sure it wasnt because of the wind... And it's been a long time since foxes are around the area, so I don't know.

Let's see what happens when it rains but I was really surprised to see the splitter and the coaxial cables around the ground with some plants among the cables lol

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

i said boxes not foxes ....just make sure no one is running piggy back on your internet
I know.

I was referring to the fact that it's more likely that a fox was walking around and removed the case of the Brown box accidentally than one of my neighbours connecting themselves to the box. But foxes haven't been around for months so I discard that option too hehehe

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Back