File List button Not Showing My Network PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

danfango

Hi all, I recently had problems with my ZGemma H2s box crashing. After reading through your forums I did a software update via the box. All went well and the crashing has stopped (when pressing file list). I'm running the latest whoosh build but now it seems I cannot browse my pc with all my media on it. Previously when I pressed file list then the yellow button I could redirect the box to my media pc and play any media from it. This option seems to have disappeared. The zgemma can definitely see the PC as I can mount the PC in mount manager I just cannot see a menu or button press to list the media to play on the box (from the pc hard drive). Hope you can help thank you.

Hi thanks for reply it's not really the PC that is a fault but actually the file list button has changed. I can't browse the network now there is no button for it

Hi no its not the HDD I need to initilize its a way to browse and play media from my pc that's needed. I had the option (yellow button) to change sources before but on the update its now gone. Maybe I need a different media player on the zgemma ?

yes that's correct the location button allowed me to change to my pc HDD but on this new build its not there any more and the file list browser looks completely different. It only allows me to see the attached USB hard drive that I use for recordings.

The new enhanced movie centre does NOT allow you to use the yellow button to change the location to my pc server whereas it used to how do i get the old file manager back that allows a location change via the yellow button ?

Ok. Sorry never done this or used this feature. Enabling Samba doesn't help no???

I think no matter what I enable the new Enhanced Movie Centre does not allow you to change location via the yellow button because now the yellow button says Movie File and NOT Location !

---------- Post Merged at 02:46 PM ----------

I will try that thank you

---------- Post Merged at 02:47 PM ----------

will try deleting it

---------- Post Merged at 02:49 PM ----------

Removing EMC crashes the whole box !

I'm sure you can disable it just - try the skin settings in plugins menu that comes installed? There must be an alternative. I'm sure that's the stock one though!

DillyP told me to say that or he'd beat me up! Sounds like a job for the ATV gods - Suppa Kidda or Whooshee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back