finding full server details

1554leslie

Self Closed Account
Hi lads fitted piles of zgemma star boxes ,set them up add skins cams ect ect ,sort all problems out ok but the one big thing i cant seem to find is the full details of the server ( i go into softcam press for cccam info and it only shows host and port details) fitted a few boxes and i did right the details on the inside of cardboard boxes but have been thrown out HELP PLEASE

use ftp programe like dreambox control centre (dcc) for short
then you can can look at the folder on the box where the line is in serted either cccam or mgcamd

can you explain i connected ftp to box and looked in softcam and it shows cccam and mgcamd but how do you open to see server details

You need to look in usr/keys for the newcamd.list file or in etc folder if using CCcam.cfg file. Server details will be in either of these

Surely if you've set all of these boxes up you must have loaded server details on them for them to work?

setting up boxes and loading servers via ftp is straight forward what i was not sure was how to find full server details after loading, i was looking in the wrong files easily done thats what forum is for to ask and give a bit of advise off each other

another way to check is if you have tspanel go to file explorer >>etc>>cccam.cfg
if you dont have tspanel download from the plugins file browser>>etc>>cccam.cfg

Back