Firestick Alternative

ellobee

I want to stream from my ZGemma to my tv in the kitchen which is mounted flat on a wall with very little space behind it, I was thinking the firestick would be perfect, small size plugs straight into the hdmi port and bluetooth remote, but I am a little concerned about it only having 1gb of memory so can anyone think of an alternative with 2gb remember it needs to fit behind the tv and have bluetooth remote control and also similarly priced. or do you think the firestick would handle the job ok.

Only the MK809III springs to mind. Never used it myself. I think it would struggle if you tried to get it to load all bouquets from your zgemma

Only the MK809III springs to mind. Never used it myself. I think it would struggle if you tried to get it to load all bouquets from your zgemma
Thanks for reply, but yeah its only got android 4.2 so I wouldnt be able to load the latest version of Kodi, anyway you reminded me of another question I have regarding loading the bouquets on kodi, I know how to load 1 or all but how do you load more than 1 but not all.

Must be something similar out there with newer version of Android. I had the same problem wanting more than 1 so I end up trying to create my own bouquet in webif. I gave up eventually and just bought another box but that's 1 one way to do it.

Download your full channel list from the openwebif, then just put it onto the app using the smart IPTV web page.

Back