Firestick - iptv player movies/shows

Jonnyheap

Hi I'm new to the forum.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section and has already been covered but I can't find it...

Iv just moved over from zgemma to fire stick 4k.
When I used my zgemma box i had a iptv player option/app which I watched movies and tv shows on, ie solar movies cartoon he etc..
Is there a way of putting the iptv player option onto fire stick?

Thanks jonny

Hi I'm new to the forum.
Sorry if this is in the wrong section and has already been covered but I can't find it...

When I used my zgemma box i had a iptv player option/app which I watched movies and tv shows on, ie solar movies cartoon he etc..

Thanks jonny
hi mate yes theres loads of apps you can put on a fire stick for what you want go on youtube and search freetech he shows you how to do it and the apps you need

Hi I'm new to the forum.

Thanks jonny
Kodi is a great option on the Firestick using the durex build and spending a couple of £££ a month on a Real Debrid account makes a big difference also.

On my Firestick I do have Kodi and durex build. But I find just downloading top apks works better. Currently getting the best movie streams from Platinum TV combined with Real Debrid, which is relative peanuts. €16 for 6 months, iirc.

Back