Firestick Kodi/IPTV Setup Help

WAKI

Was clearing out some stuff earlier today and found my fire tv stick under the TV cabinet. Just wondering whats the best option for the firetv stick Kodi or IPTV and if so how can i set this up.

Any advice/help would be appreciated.

download smart iptv player, easiest way is free from amazon, they deliver it to your firestick, then put a sub on the smart iptv app

Once you've followed the video mbull posted above and download stb emu app. Go on settings on the app and then on stb configuration,write yor MAC address down and send it to your provider. Then when test/line is active (confirmed by your provider). Exit settings and you will get a blue screen.
Click anywhere in the middle of the blue screen and look for a little menu in the top left corner, it will probably be under the advert banner so look closely.
Once you get this menu up simply click Reload Portal
You should then get a loading bar in the middle of the screen. If you don't get this loading bar then just restart the app.

Just download perfect player onto your firestick
And add your provider
Does wot it says perfect ...............Paul

I get the loading bar etc and all channels load in but no video? MAC address is paired with provider and all that but still nothing? Radio works though lol

Change the video media player, you should have the option to choose one that suits. Then reload portal.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Can anyone confirm that you can't load a m3u directly in to the stb emu app?

Secondly perfect player seems a bit poor to set up has loads of options I did load a m3u on to it then you get stuck without epg if your server does not give you it I could not find a decent tut explaining proper set up and If I remember right it was wanting me to log in to play store!
The smart iptv app is good put the m3u list in and most epg all ready working mp4 movies however don't play.

And u can't get it on old android boxes.

I too use Firetv's and smart iptv app is by far the best and most stable.

There is an activation fee per device after 7 days trial for app. €5.50 or $6 cheap enough.

Perfect IPTV app is not as stable or as good in general full version is under €3.

Hope this helps.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Firestick with stb emu and sub works fine at my house. Sorted it for g/f and it doesn't load ? Everything else is ok. Suggestions please

Back