Firestick Problems

I have iptv set up and working well on an Enigma2 Sat box but I want to try the service on my firestick (not 4k). I'd I'd some reading and decided to try Smarters.

I've installed it but I'm a bit confused about the account types. Single stream doesn't work, m3u playlist opens but there is not any content. What are xstream and codes?

My url is a get.php with username and password in the query params.

Any other recommendation for apps as the Smarters UxX is horrible, it took me 10 minutes to figure how to change the account login once connected.

Thanks.

I have iptv set up and working well on an Enigma2 Sat box but I want to try the service on my firestick (not 4k). I'd I'd some reading and decided to try Smarters.

I've installed it but I'm a bit confused about the account types. Single stream doesn't work, m3u playlist opens but there is not any content. What are xstream and codes?

Any other recommendation for apps as the Smarters UxX is horrible, it took me 10 minutes to figure how to change the account login once connected.

Thanks.
Ask your provider for his own android app.
All you need to do then is add your username and password, no other configuration is required.

Plenty of other apps out there if you don't like smarters, I think it's ok to be fair. There is a thread discussing people's favourite apps, if you look it up

Or as @pabloescaban said ask your provider if they have any apps. ( Easiest)

Xtreme codes is an easy way to login, you need your password and username and a url from your provider.

Thanks.
In my experience it's either the service app or a premium app as Tivimate or Ibo player as free apps as iptv smarter pro tend to have huge traffic causing buffering on them

In my experience it's either the service app or a premium app as Tivimate or Ibo player as free apps as iptv smarter pro tend to have huge traffic causing buffering on them
How does the app have traffic perhaps a few adds on the free versions but you are not streaming from the app but supplier.

How does the app have traffic perhaps a few adds on the free versions but you are not streaming from the app but supplier.
In the case of IPTV streaming apps, such as IPTV Smarters Pro, content suppliers must obtain approval for their specific DNS domains to gain access to the app. These DNS domains are critical for streaming content delivery. However, once these DNS domains are identified and flagged by Internet Service Providers (ISPs), they often face bans, which disrupts the streaming service.

As a result of these bans, suppliers face a challenge in constantly needing to request new DNS approvals for different countries. This process is not sustainable. To address this issue, suppliers periodically release updates to the service.

In some streaming apps, the supplier's DNS doesn't require approval. This allows them to create unique DNS domains for each client, enhancing security and evasion from detection. This strategy helps in maintaining undisrupted and long-lasting streaming services for clients.

In the case of IPTV streaming apps, such as IPTV Smarters Pro, content suppliers must obtain approval for their specific DNS domains to gain access to the app. These DNS domains are critical for streaming content delivery. However, once these DNS domains are identified and flagged by Internet Service Providers (ISPs), they often face bans, which disrupts the streaming service.
i think that is only the app version found on certain smart TVs app stores (LG for example)

If it is on a firestick you can enter whatever URL you want.

i think that is only the app version found on certain smart TVs app stores (LG for example)

If it is on a firestick you can enter whatever URL you want.
you can find ibPlayer Pro on lg as well it's a premium app but it's has good UI as tivimate

Back