Firestick

Bashy1985

Hi all merry Christmas to you all. Just a quick one hope someone can help. I am running iptv on a firestick using stb emu app which works a great. Today I turned firestick on and it was like someone had reset it back to factory settings? I have put stb emu back on along with my sub but it’s keeps saying stb blocked and my provider said it’s Not expired or anything and showing up active still? Any surgestions? Thanks

I hope you either took a screen shot or wrote down, not only the Mac address but also the serial number which is underneath the Mac address? As reloading the emulator might have changed the serial number. If both are correct, whilst on the blue screen, press the menu button which should then bring up the settings panel on the right hand side of the screen, scroll down to watch and reload.
I find the above worked for me when I had a faulty firestick, and put the sub on a new one, but it was crucial to enter the same serial number.

I hope you either took a screen shot or wrote down, not only the Mac address but also the serial number which is underneath the Mac address? As reloading the emulator might have changed the serial number. If both are correct, whilst on the blue screen, press the menu button which should then bring up the settings panel on the right hand side of the screen, scroll down to watch and reload.
I find the above worked for me when I had a faulty firestick, and put the sub on a new one, but it was crucial to enter the same serial number.
Ohhh didn’t copy dwn a serial number,the Mac Iv got. Is there no other way to get this sub back up and running? Thanks for your reply

If you get a test from a different supplier it will rule out if there is a problem with stb emulator or your supplier chatting crap to you mate tbh
They gave me a test Mac just to make sure it wasn’t stb app itself and that worked fine? Iv tried putting my sub Mac bk in and still not working. They have also shown me that my Mac along with name is still on there server

On the firestick u can change ur mac address. Contact ur reseller and get ur mac address of him that u gave when u gave at the start. Once u have got the mac address edit the firestick mac and change it. Also edit ur portal url

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have you tried clearing cache and data under application settings (video is for droidbox but similar on firestick. under manage installed applications on firestick)

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wyECI36Mqg

On the firestick u can change ur mac address. Contact ur reseller and get ur mac address of him that u gave when u gave at the start. Once u have got the mac address edit the firestick mac and change it. Also edit ur portal url

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At last, someone talking some sense lol

The same thing happened to me. The first reply to your question has it correct.

My supplier said it was all ok his end, and that was the last he said. He wasn't interested in checking whether the sub was locked to anything else other than the MAC.

I then took a secret test with him, wondering if it was my new set up. The test worked. I then changed the serial number of StbEmu and hey presto, I got the dreaded STB Locked.

Unless you have a decent supplier willing to help. You have lost it.

I now have a new sub, but have photographed all the setting and serials of StbEmu.

The same thing happened to me. The first reply to your question has it correct.

My supplier said it was all ok his end, and that was the last he said. He wasn't interested in checking whether the sub was locked to anything else other than the MAC.

I then took a secret test with him, wondering if it was my new set up. The test worked. I then changed the serial number of StbEmu and hey presto, I got the dreaded STB Locked.

Unless you have a decent supplier willing to help. You have lost it.

I now have a new sub, but have photographed all the setting and serials of StbEmu.
glad it worked for you, as its only me and the wife, I have three firesticks, one in the kitchen, one in the bedroom and one in the lounge. With only one sub, all three with the same MAC and serial number entered on the emulator.
Obviously with a larger family this wouldn't work,.

Back