Firmware Openbox S16 - Please read

bobby123

TECHKINGS RESIDENT
There are two versions of s16 openbox using different firmware, most use these firmware.
There is another who is different, as you know it, easy if you put this firmware and from from there restart your receiver as a minute or less to be working then you have the openbox "weird" so to speak, not clone because in this version of openbox not bring security chip and the only way to recover is reinstalling per port RS232 null modem cable and the original firmware, so it is highly recommended to always backup the original firmware.

If anyone has one of those rare and put him decos any bin is bootloop stay in and did a backup, here I leave the most recent version of this, along with the loader to load for RS232 serial port.
Checking with a hex editor, the most noticeable difference is that the common firmware is maincode 3606q 3606b and this is
First check only if they need this firmware, it only if you fail your s16 openbox after having updated the bin.
S16 alicam2.2.1_7903_20120607.rar and loader
S16 alicam2.2.1_7903_20120607.ra - Downloads - TechKings
s16loader.rar - Downloads - TechKings

hi bobby

can you please help me ive got a s16 openbox i can not see any free paid for channels do i need to upgrade firmware if i do can you please send me
thanks

Adele

Back