First Box Query

scotsstu

Hi im about to buy my first box & am swithering between the openbox v8 & cloud ibox ? Im looking for a single tuner preferebly with the sky skin ? Im also looking for the best place to purchase a box ive read on here to stay away from ebay ! If someone could pm any sites I would be grateful

Stu

Take a look at world of Satellite.Golden interstar LX1 for £79 original box not a clone, The icloud is the clone of the LX1.

A first box, welcome scotsstu

The V8S is a very simple box, basically plugin and play and you can buy on of these off ebay no problem, I got mine from this seller, he's got high feedback, sold lots of these boxes and I got mine the next day: OpenBox V8S HD FreeSat Satellite Receiver Box -PVR -Web TV - upgrade of f5s v5s | eBay They are not designed to have skins really, very basic software just does the job.

If you want the sky skin then you need a Linux box, something like the Xpeed LX1 (single tuner) or manybe the LX2 (twin tuner) be-warned the Linux boxes are different to the V8S, alot more features and set-up.

The only thing to say away from is eBay "gift" sellers, NEVER buy a gift from ebay to get all the channels you should find a line supplier from this forum.

Back