First time Zgemma user

camohoody

So recently we've been looking into our options as far as TV goes as Sky's prices recently are absolutely extortionate. A friend's boss uses the Zgemma h.2s and we've been offered one for £150 with a year's subscription then £27.99 for each year after this.

First of all I'm a noob in this sort of thing I haven't had any experience with boxes like these before. Is this a good price for the box & Subscription as I've seen the boxes on sale for £80 but I'm unsure if you can just use this or you need to still pay for a subscription from someone. Secondly, whats the longevity like on these things? I've heard stories of people buying one then the subscription sender just vanishing and them been left with a box they cannot use. Is this something that happens a lot or can you be using the subscription for a while once you've purchased it?

Any info on this would be appreciated.

You could buy one for less than £80 from site sponsor and then install a build found on this forum. A years 'gift' or 'line' would then be needed which again some on this forum can make recommendations and prices can range from about £20 - £30. Setting up could be done in an hour or so, so it depends on what you value your time at, but you could get them as you described for less than the price you've been offered.

Do it yourself read this forum then you can sort any problems yourself, save a few quid and don't have to worry about the supplier doing a runner I bought my first v8s box all set up only lasted a few months then I had to get a new subscription whilst finding out how to do that through this forum is when is when found out about the zgemma and never looked back

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back