flash

choke

hi been trying flash dsayers h2h open atv v2.00 with no luck tried about 5 usb pens with no luck the box will flash outher ones with no problems, any ideas. thanks.

boot the box up and then flash via the menu system, menu -> setup -> software management -> flash online -> local

Hi there, tried the above method as I'm having no luck flashing from USB even though I can use the same stick on another ZGemma box I have. Whenever I go to "local" an error appears - "Not enough space on/hdd !! You need at least 300Mb free space".
At a loss now as I can't flash the new box. Any help greatly appreciated.
Cheers,

JJ.

Hi Pablo, yes mate, tried several usb sticks. It actually says the same even if there's no stick in at all ???!!!

if it's saying the same when there's no usb in at all, it's not seeing the usb you are using, have you got it in front or rear usb port? - have you tried the other?

Yes mate, tried all combinations of ports, usb sticks, etc. It's as if it doesn't recognise the usb as a boot/flash drive. A bit annoying considering I've used the same sticks in my other zgemma !!! I may go back to the seller and tell him it's a pile of crap :-)

Before you try flashing using the method I posted above, from tv picture, press red button and then select Mount Manager and make sure the usb is mounted on /media/hdd or /media/usb if its not then press the green button, change it and then green button again. Box will reboot and then try method above

Grog68 you're a star !!! Worked like a dream. Just a case of the mount setup. Thanks for your help, much appreciated.
JJ.

Back