flashing zgemma s2

Hi, i'm new to this so sorry if I sound stupid but i'm trying to flash my zgemma s2 i've tried various usb types also formatted using hddguru and windows and it still just goes into boot mode. When i bought the box it came with the vix blue sky skin but i want to put the sucmnsee skin on but won't flash i've zipped the files with winrar and still won't flash also when the box loads up it says it's an xp1000 or something like that can someone please help.

would have thought files would need to be extracted first,plenty of tuts for setting up in the zgemma section.

i've done that thought i didnt need to post that cause it was so obvious any other ideas

ermmmmmmm, to be honest. most of us have made really obvious mistakes and perhaps yours is another obvious mistake? if I were you I would thank people for taking their time to try to help you? I would be happy to try to help, but my solution might also be an obvious idea, like reading and following one of the set up threads step by step, to avoid any obvious or unobvious mistakes.

Copy this folder to your memory stick not the zgemma sub folder
zgemma star 2s vix 3.2.005 sucmnsee backup

That post looks misunderstanding it needs to be the zgemma folder in the zgemma star 2s vix 3.2.005 folder sucmnsee also have a look in the correct forum Zgemma-star 2S
Then start a thread in there

Last edited:
Back