Football Feeds Live On Satellite

@mike142 I tried to scan in this TP on 20w in the last couple of weeks as I was interested in the Sports 24 at sea channel but it was earlier in the day when I did the scan and didn't pick this particular TP up - think i'll give it another go later after half 5 then and see how it is :)

Sorry @mike142 scrap that, I was looking on 22w just now and not 20w - it appears I did manage to scan the channel but it wouldn't clear but now i've just updated my V8 Golden firmware and it's working - i'm getting 70 signal strenth and 60 signal quality at this time in the morning :)

On Lyngsat, it says it's HD but deffo not HD though - quality is pretty good though just get a small amount of pixellation every so often on it.

Had it on since this morning and it's still working fine - had a bit of bad weather earlier and it lost signal for about 10 mins then come back on... decent channel with English audio too :)

Astra 28E
12683 H 7200
Scrambled - Biss
Bournemouth V Leicester - HD
Biss Key : 44 68 55 01 36 99 74 43

I have it at strength now at 90% and quality at 80%, good to have english com, but its not in HD :)

Yeah and the weather plays havoc with it so I just put 6'eren HD on 0.8w for the Utd game - not too arsed about English commentary i'd just rather have a stable HD picture.

How exactly do you work BISS keys then?

Not sure on other receivers but on the V8 Golden which I use, I can import a SoftCam.key file which contains known keys onto the box via the CS menu or I can enter them manually.

How would you go about it on an E2? I gather not all boxes can do them. Is it basically the same process as entering a line?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have never attempted it on an E2 device so I can't say for sure - there's lots of contradicting info on Google.

Back