for people who Can't get clines to appear on openbox S10

beercan

i had this problem aswell

i would open notepad, and put the clines lines in and then take the usb and put it into the openbox but the lines would not show the on box
i quickly realised that my notepad was not the right format it would come up as file. And it should be CFG File.

this may not be the right way, what i did was

openbox menu and went to tools and went to dump , and then went to music and file and then chose the file to dump ie cccam. or newcamd on to the usb and then i removed it from the box and plugged it into my pc and when i tryed to open it asked me what to use so i used note pad and entered my clines into it and saved it and then putted it back into the openbox and could see that i could save my clines to my box no problem.

i know the easy option is to change the formatt notepad to CFG File but as i was new i didnt know how to

i hope this helps somebody

You can use the details from your cline and manually input server, port, username and password into cccam settings aswell :)

I had to do this as for some reason my first line would happily show up from a cfg I made myself but when I put my second line in the cfg the openbox wouldn't read it. Silly things lol

Back