Formuler reboot cycle

thebesh

TK Supporter
Hi Guys

Was away on holiday and asked my mate if he could check up on my place when I was away. Told him he was free to checkout the football on my Formuler box. The first wknd everything was great. This wknd he told me that the TV was powered on when he came in and the Forumuler box was in a reboot cycle. I have Tivimate set to autostart. He tried removing power and HDMI and leaving for a few mins, but told me it just wasn't playing ball.

I came back very early this morning. Once I got myself sorted I had a look and I saw two situations. One was the reboot cycle. The other was that it would play the last channel that was on, but you couldn't exit Tivimate or browse any channels through the EPG. I googled this on holiday and saw posts from a few years ago on Formuler support forum with older models having the reboot cycle problem. I've done a factory reset this morning and got it all back up and running and don't see any issues. Unsure if this is something I will see again - I guess time will tell. Just to confirm, I did all system updates and I have HDMI CEC enabled (maybe why the TV was powered on when my mate came back the 2nd time?).

I had a search through this forum and didn't find any posts with people with similar issues. Is this something anyone else has experienced? I'm assuming this is a software/firmware fault rather than hardware?

Probably corrupted Tivimate its not common but could happen.

Formuler actively try to stop Tivimate and Implayer on there devices, i would not use either on a formuler just the inbuilt app.

I'm new to IPTV and so I just went for Tivimate based on what others say. I'll go and give MyTV Online3 a go. I read comments with people saying they preferred Tivimate, so didn't bother trying anything else

Could you not once loaded. On settings delete Mytvonline. Then download the app
The remote literally did nothing. I got into the EPG once and couldn't move about. It did seem like it was totally borked. The factory reset to get back to where I was before took 5-10mins, so not the worst thing in the world. I just wandered if this was a thing others experience and if I could expect it again

Couldn't get back to Android OS - Tivimate was set to start on launch and when it wasn't rebooting the remote control wouldn't do anything
I have tivimate on my z11 pro max and tivimate works fine but I wouldn't have it to start on start up and it is beyond me why would you use tivimate when you have the best player myonline3 on your box lol.

I have tivimate on my z11 pro max and tivimate works fine but I wouldn't have it to start on start up and it is beyond me why would you use tivimate when you have the best player myonline3 on your box lol.
Go to your home screen
And delete Tivimate, then use mytvonline in app store

So why do you have it on your box if mol3 is best player😆😆

You only get mytvonline if you use Formuler.
Using tvimate on a non formuler box I can see..
But as baz said. It's formuler biggest selling point mytvonline. Not tvimate

You only get mytvonline if you use Formuler.
Using tvimate on a non formuler box I can see..
But as baz said. It's formuler biggest selling point mytvonline. Not tvimate
Yep that's the best selling point and I bought it because of that and the box runs smoothly but I need to have the others too I haven't had any trouble with it buy using all the other apps too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep that's the best selling point and I bought it because of that and the box runs smoothly but I need to have the others too s and so far I haven't had any trouble with it buy using all the other apps too.
There's ya chance then
#1 post

Back