Formuler z10 pro max issue

He gave me a username and password for that as a trial but the mol2 doesn’t require a username and password 🤷‍♂️
He can change your sub to user/pass but you won't be able to use it as a Mac address line after that.
If I were you I'd change it and bin off the non working Mac method and use his Android app

He gave me a username and password for that as a trial but the mol2 doesn’t require a username and password 🤷‍♂️
Get a trial from a supplier who will give you user/pass and url he will not give you the url for security reasons. Bet you any money its the mac code is the issue

I don’t understand it either. He said if I choose to use the app then my mac will be purged forever. It’s annoying. Thanks for the help. I’ll just use the app.

He’s talking about if I switch to the smarters app my mac code will be blocked forever.
Its not working properly at the moment is it. Loads of providers will not use mac codes for good reasons they are a security risk and can be hacked or copied that may well be the case with your box

Edit the post above you cannot mention providers on the open forum you will get banned if admin see it.

Not much point in having a top end box if you cannot use its features.
What's the point of using a top end feature that doesn't work?

If you were going skydiving, would you choose the finest £20K parachute on earth with a hole in it or a £50 perfectly good one?

There is an option in mol2 to use username and password if he sent you a portal for the mac just take the /c off end and use the portal without the /c also should be a box to tick in mol2 to use username and password.
All he needs to do is convert your line it’s not rocket science.
Don’t know why people sell iptv if they don’t understand how devices work or even use iptv

Back