FORMULER Z7

mial

hi got formuler z7 box have been told to do this ,,,,

,,,,, anyone with MAG issues please remove MAG and press update then reinput mag address and press update ,,,,

can any one tell me how and where to find this thanks appreciate any help
ps,,,does it mean do a factory reset THANKS

You can try this although it didn't work for me as I think its a provider issue when IPTV is not connecting since EX went down?

Formuler beta software released for Zx, Z7+, Zx 5G and Z7+ 5G

MYTVOnline 1 : 1.9.82 BETA Hotfix

WARNING:

Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Please keep in mind, this is Beta and could have also bugs or act unstable, it is for testing and not for productive use 24h with the box.

If you don`t want to test, please wait until official comes out. No Forum support in other threads if beta is in use, beta issues should be discussed only in this thread.

HowTo Install:
Home Menu -> Cog.Wheel -> Update -> press "0227" -> Red Icon and Beta Test SW appear (right corner) -> Press Red Button -> Now is the Firmware and Software shown, press now "OK" button for install.

The install process and reboot works automatically! Please don`t turn off the box or plug out the power supply, could damage the box. The reboot after update needs always much more time then usual, please be patinate and let the box finish the install.

Change Log

[SYSTEM] FIX: Cannot connect to certain portals due to HTTP redirection issue

You can try this although it didn't work for me as I think its a provider issue when IPTV is not connecting since EX went down?

Formuler beta software released for Zx, Z7+, Zx 5G and Z7+ 5G

MYTVOnline 1 : 1.9.82 BETA Hotfix

WARNING:

Install and use at your own risk. Software cannot be rolled back after installation.

Please keep in mind, this is Beta and could have also bugs or act unstable, it is for testing and not for productive use 24h with the box.

If you don`t want to test, please wait until official comes out. No Forum support in other threads if beta is in use, beta issues should be discussed only in this thread.

HowTo Install:
Home Menu -> Cog.Wheel -> Update -> press "0227" -> Red Icon and Beta Test SW appear (right corner) -> Press Red Button -> Now is the Firmware and Software shown, press now "OK" button for install.

The install process and reboot works automatically! Please don`t turn off the box or plug out the power supply, could damage the box. The reboot after update needs always much more time then usual, please be patinate and let the box finish the install.

Change Log

[SYSTEM] FIX: Cannot connect to certain portals due to HTTP redirection issue
Thanks it was the server told me to do this I have asked him how to do this and up to now not replied so should I chase him up to explain

Thanks it was the server told me to do this I have asked him how to do this and up to now not replied so should I chase him up to explain

I don't want to get involved between you and your provider mate, you would be best to make your own decision best way forward.

I for one will give it a go later tonight m8, in the mean time.. ive posted it on the formuler forum to see what the answers are about this option...

In the end, i did not need the beta hotfix, my provider eventually got me back up and running on his board with my url portal

Back