Formuler ZAlpha posters

sash1

Guys. Bit of a weird one. For some reason, the posters displaying films and series have been vanishing from my iptv app on my formuler zAlpha box.
Thought it might be full memory or something, cleared cashe , no joy, reinstalled app no joy. Eventually did factory reset. Reinstall and still no posters. Has anyone else had this problem. ? Especially on this make of box.

Guys. Bit of a weird one. For some reason, the posters displaying films and series have been vanishing from my iptv app on my formuler zAlpha box.
Thought it might be full memory or something, cleared cashe , no joy, reinstalled app no joy. Eventually did factory reset. Reinstall and still no posters. Has anyone else had this problem. ? Especially on this make of box.
You might be better posting on the Formuler Forum to get the answer to your problem.

ive had problems getting 2 very well known apps to run on this box without crashing. I have been given an alternative app that had worked fine until resently. it still works but no posters are coming up movies or series. maybe its just time for a new box

ive had problems getting 2 very well known apps to run on this box without crashing. I have been given an alternative app that had worked fine until resently. it still works but no posters are coming up movies or series. maybe its just time for a new box
Request a trial from a different supplier in the correct thread, you will be inundated with offer's. I would not be surprised if the posters show from a different service.

I fixed it.
On the main screen of the formuler box there are 5 icons that are quick settings.
Hotkeys
Software update
Power mode
System info
Network storage
When you press power mode you get a choice between Power off and standby. It was on standby. I changed it to Power off . Went back to the app and Bang!! They are back. Unbelievable!!!

Back to square 1. After a month of working fix, all poster have gone again. Tried the original five and now it’s not working. I’ve got a firestick and that’s working on the same line and works fine, so has definitely got something to do with the formuler box.

I fixed it.
On the main screen of the formuler box there are 5 icons that are quick settings.
Hotkeys
Software update
Power mode
System info
Network storage
When you press power mode you get a choice between Power off and standby. It was on standby. I changed it to Power off . Went back to the app and Bang!! They are back. Unbelievable!!!
Did u try this same method with a different app?

Have u got a different supplier on the firestick?

Yes, so everyone keeps saying. But I’ve got the same app and supplier on 3 different devices. Other 2 ok. No problem. Just this formuler box that has the issue. Tried another app on formuler. Same issue.

Yes, so everyone keeps saying. But I’ve got the same app and supplier on 3 different devices. Other 2 ok. No problem. Just this formuler box that has the issue. Tried another app on formuler. Same issue.
Try another device then and see what happens can’t see what else is causing the issue if it’s the same provider on your other 2 Devices and those are fine except the formuler box.

No VPN . I bought a firestick which works fine but just annoying that I’m having this problem on the formuler

No VPN . I bought a firestick which works fine but just annoying that I’m having this problem on the formuler
I'm with the same supplier as you as he messaged me last night I have no issues on my formuler cc or z11 pro box with posters for vod or series.

Just looking back through this thread your using a z alpha which is an old box does anyone in your family have a recent formuler model for you to test your details on also is there enough memory on the box

I don’t think it’s memory as I did a factory reset and put only the app on. Was just the same even after that. It’s weird how all the posters came back after doing that fix and now they have all gone again and the fix does nothing. They wouldn’t have come back if memory had been a problem. Looking on the formuler site I’m not the only person that’s had this problem. One box works fine and another has this problem. Same model and everything. I’ll just upgrade to a better box. I’m just a bit put off formuler now though in case this happens.

I don’t think it’s memory as I did a factory reset and put only the app on. Was just the same even after that. It’s weird how all the posters came back after doing that fix and now they have all gone again and the fix does nothing. They wouldn’t have come back if memory had been a problem. Looking on the formuler site I’m not the only person that’s had this problem. One box works fine and another has this problem. Same model and everything. I’ll just upgrade to a better box. I’m just a bit put off formuler now though in case this happens.
Message you provider and ask him to put a trial on just to see if you have the same issue with a trial line I'm with same provider as you and haven't had the issue on any of my formuler.
You've 2 boxes the same do you have multiroom if you have completely power off the box that has No issues even at socket and then power the box on that's not populating posters it's weird as it would effect all devices if anything provider end

Ive not got two boxes the same. I read a post by someone on the formuler forum who had two boxes the same. This issue on one but not the other.
I’ll try as you said.

Back