Free movies and TV shows on ipad/android/ouya

Plateface

If you have a jailbroken ipad/iPhone do a google search for moviebox. Plenty of tuts on youtube how it works.
in my opinion it is by far the best polished free movie app I have ever seen also available on android and ouya as showbox. Again just do a google search and download straight from website.

It won't allow me to post links yet. But just google "moviebox" or "showbox".

Just downloaded this. Great app. Have been using XBMC and fusion for a while and while there is vastly more available on fusion this is a great app. I like the fact you can download stuff and watch it later. Great if you're going to be without an internet connection for a while etc.

Thanks for letting me know about Showbox. I also found one called Popcorn Time when searching for Showbox

Right ok here we go, playbox hd < android and ios, cinema hd < ios, cartoon hd < ios plus other's already mentioned. A great site for everything is g2g.fm.

Showbox(Android Moviebox) is getting slower and slower. I find these days that Cartoon HD is far faster. It's less polished and doesn't have perhaps the range of Showbox, but it's far more reliable. I use it with Allcast to send to my Chromecast.

Back