Free newsgroup server!

rizlaskinz

VIP Member
As the title suggests, username and password posted each day in the link!

Code:
http://www.just4today.net

:joint:

Last edited by a moderator:
i know basically what newsgroups are about, but what are the chances of you being able to explain how to find anything on newsgroups, i downloaded a trial of newsleecher and couldn't get it to do anything, thanks
Wheelo

had to get a guy to show mw how to use newsleecher and i still dont know,alot of money goin into these newsgroups when everything (for the moment at least) can be gotten for free. faster downloads at least but again that depends on how much money you pay!

Dabbled with them before but wasn't too excited by the results so just tend to bookmark all the news sites and papers and read through them each day to save all the bother.
Thanks for this though.

I use them quite a lot and i get maxed out connection and very few problems

I have some tuts somewhere i wrote on the subject ill see if i can find them assuming we are allowed to discuss as some places dont allow

i only have a trial version of newsleecher beta, but iff i can use it i will try it out. the address at the start of the thread gives a free server to use each day, but i am damned if i know how to use it. if you have newsleecher for the stupid i would appreciate it chimera.
thanks
wheelo

The just4today server doesn't work every day. It is throwing 119 errors today.

A free and easy to use binary downloader is GrabIt.

I am not allowed to post the link.

Well since my original post in 2009 lol Im now using altbinz which does the trick for me anyway

I'll have to try Altbinz.

I use that Free NZB thread on days when just4taday doesn't work. And today is one of those days. just4today is giving me 502 errors. I don't know if I am reading the username/password wrong or the server has problems.

Back