Free Wilkinson Sword Hydro Sense 5 Razor

Sad news guys...
...We’ve run out of our Hydro 5 Sense™ razors! But stay in touch as we will have more promotions, competitions & offers in the future.

@joe516

Thanks Joe mine turned up this morning.. tried it out very good quality.
Just waiting for mach6 to be made

If you want to save money on horrendously over-priced razorblades I recommend the RazorPit. [Not an affliate link]

Multi-blade razors stop working not because they are blunt, but because they get clogged. After shaving run the blade over the razorpit and rinse, it cleans the blade and they last up to 6 times longer. Works for me. One of the best money saving gadgets I ever bought.

If you want to save money on horrendously over-priced razorblades I recommend the RazorPit. [Not an affliate link]

Multi-blade razors stop working not because they are blunt, but because they get clogged. After shaving run the blade over the razorpit and rinse, it cleans the blade and they last up to 6 times longer. Works for me. One of the best money saving gadgets I ever bought.
Seems like a valid principle, but being a tightwad Lancastrian, I’ll try running
my nail brush along the blades every time I shave, and see if that lengthens their life.

Seems like a valid principle, but being a tightwad Lancastrian, I’ll try running
my nail brush along the blades every time I shave, and see if that lengthens their life.
It is supposed to work with denim or a large pencil eraser. Just rub it the 'wrong' way

Back