Cable Freeview channel 748

burremr

Hi, both my H2H and H52TC will not clear channel 748 (Shopping>Creating Crap). As the Mrs sister tells her this IS a freeview channel Im getting it in the neck. Interested to know why it appears but doesn't clear.

Using APTV 6. Wooshbuild & Dsayer2014

Hi, both my H2H and H52TC will not clear channel 748 (Shopping>Creating Crap). As the Mrs sister tells her this IS a freeview channel Im getting it in the neck. Interested to know why it appears but doesn't clear.

not clear for me m8

its not free to air m8

only free to air channels are 1 to 5 sd on vm

Freeview (or free to view) is not the same as free to air.

Free to view channels are free to view, but are still encrypted - you need to pay for a line for your zgemma.
Free to air are unencrypted and open.

Without a line/gift/viewing card, you can only get the first 1-5 channels on VM with these boxes.

Back