freeze free cline ?

ealan79

Hi is there such a thing as a freeze free c line I have tried many lines over the last few weeks but they all seem to freeze the line I am using at the minute is ok but is freezing on channels watch and comedy central and a few of the kids channels just wanted a bit of advice before I pay the 70 euros for the year I am using a vu+ solo 2 box

Hi my internet is fine a get a consistent speed of 9mb and my freezing seems to be only on the selected channels

I am a noob but I think I am rite in saying running a C line in MGcamd wont make any difference you will need an N line to take advantage of the cache, this will make your n line more stable.

Last edited:
Don't know if this is relevant to your scenario but I had a problem with my setup via homeplugs.

I originally had a homeplug going into a second router acting as a repeater and my Ethernet cable for my satbox coming out of the second router. Checking the interent speed on my satbox I was getting about 6mb but it was constantly freezing.

I then decided to just try the homeplug wired straight to my sat box and therefore avoiding my second router and all worked perfectly. Exact same internet speed but no problems at all.

So maybe check your set up, including your routers,Ethernet cables (homeplugs if you got them) etc.

If you have freezing on four different lines i would say its your broadband, MGcamd is a lot more stable than ccam I still had to alter some parameters in the config. all info is on here if you search.

Back