Freezing every 30 seconds!

nizpatel

Guys please can someone help. Been using this image on H2H boxes for quite some time. Recently flashed another H2H but seem to be having problems.

I cannot get CCcam to work. Line has been inputted correctly, CCcam active in Softcam panel. Same with Oscam. MgCamd does work but channels are not clearing. And when they do clear the channels freezes every 30 seconds or so for a good 10 seconds. I've tried my line and it does the same thing but my line works fine on my box.

Please can anyone help?

Guys please can someone help. Been using this image on H2H boxes for quite some time. Recently flashed another H2H but seem to be having problems.

I cannot get CCcam to work. Line has been inputted correctly, CCcam active in Softcam panel. Same with Oscam. MgCamd does work but channels are not clearing. And when they do clear the channels freezes every 30 seconds or so for a good 10 seconds. I've tried my line and it does the same thing but my line works fine on my box.

Please can anyone help?
sounds like provider I have h2h and mine works fine

are you tessting the box at your house where your box is running or at a different address? If lines are working on your box and not on another box elsewhere then check network connections, reboot box and router etc

Back