Freezing issues

Jabace

Hi guys quick question and I think the answer is obvious but need to ask anyway. I'm currently testing lines and as of yet they have been not so good , freezing quite a bit for few seconds at a time mostly but more sometimes. Now my question is this.. is tht down to the server or can it be something else? My Internet is running at 15.6mb so not fast but enuff I think... reason I ask is surely these ppl tht are giving test lines wouldn't if there lines wer not so good... would they??? I mean it's a free test ya not gonna buy if it ain't good so why do it?? .

there was a cache issue on lots of servers last couple off weeks so maybe thats why every server freezes anyway without cache problem some worse than others thats card sharing for u u could go with sly at 100 quid a month and still get same problems

You need to pick lines up from veterans on here, mine is near enough perfect.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

why do they use antifreeze???

the best thing to do is keep testing lines until your happy with one price & amount of freeze as no server is 100% glitch free.
Also it has been pointed out here that there was some problems with sat servers having problems. I think most have it sorted now,any server that don't have it sorted i would stay away from no matter the price or excuse they give. The only reason them servers have not sorted is because they having got a clue how to fix it or because if they remove the problem they wouldn't be servers and more.

I have found that the mainstream BBC/ITV, etc perform faultlessly. I then occasionally watch a footy match and my viewing is spoiled by freezing for say 3 -20 secs every 5 mins. That may be acceptable - not sure? I suspect, though not sure how these things works that the more popular the trad paid channel is the more glitch/freezing you get. Is it possible to get an automated tester or is there a channel that performs worst of the lot to test on?
Thanks

I have found that the mainstream BBC/ITV, etc perform faultlessly. I then occasionally watch a footy match and my viewing is spoiled by freezing for say 3 -20 secs every 5 mins. That may be acceptable - not sure? I suspect, though not sure how these things works that the more popular the trad paid channel is the more glitch/freezing you get. Is it possible to get an automated tester or is there a channel that performs worst of the lot to test on?
Thanks

Hi it depends on the end user if he happy with freezing for 3-20 secs every five mins. I wouldn't be happy and would dump that server but other might be happy. As for certain channels freezing the more popular channels like sports,movies should not have freeze on any server whether the server had cards or just a basic cache server. Again if i had freeze on them channels i would pick a new server as that one would be a bad server. Now when you get down to the lest watched channels that's how you can tell if server has cards or just cache and could cause freeze, but maybe you could live with it as price is cheap and you never watch them channels anyway. But to be honest all comes down to what you prepared to live with.

As for automated tests there loads of automated sites out there that allow you to join and get test lines. Again for channels that preform worst as i say above try the least watched channels like AL Jazeera (Arabic) etc will tell you

Hope that helps you.

4th

That explains quite a lot. I was watching the London channel and that was totally freezing - unwatchable.. However I am still getting freezing on sports so will look for a better supplier. Thanks for your help.

Been having a lot of problems lately with my channels, particularly on the Irish channels, rte, tv3 etc (I'm based in Ireland) on a day to day basis but particularly on the sports channels if a live football game is on, the arsenal game at the moment is very bad, loads of freezing.
My provider is telling me everything is fine at his end, is it time to go elsewhere?

My Arsenal game hasn't glitched once. Your server is probably over subscribed, get a new line.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

as a newbie but a keen learner, my current line is glitching every 10 seconds. Trying a new line today so hopefully all is good

Back