freezing only on some channels

ealan79

Hi I have a vu+ solo 2 and most of the channels work fine sports and movies always work fine even if they is a big game on they still play fine, but on channels like comedy central, Dave and a few others they seem to freeze a lot is they any thing I could do to stop this or is this or is this just the way these channels play any info would be great thanks

If this was the case wouldnt it freeze on all of the channels ?

I believe there is more than one Astra satellite and they're grouped together, and different channel groups are transmitted from each. So a misaligned dish may pick up one satellite fine, but not the other one which would explain why only certain channels are affected. I think lol

I have similar problem but mine freezes on evry channel but the free view ones, I just put it down to my Cline provider. Sometimes its worse than others and stops for about 2 seconds and normally restarts, which can be annoying watching football. I think I'll be changing supplier and see if that helps.
Could yours be the same issue?

Hi I'm using c line sports and movies work great its just the ones mentioned in the original post that freeze

you will find if you switch to nline with mgcamd it will stop most of your troubles, if you would like any help let me know or bangord we would be most kind to you

Last edited:
example for you just put change and put your details in

CWS_KEEPALIVE = 60
CWS = 1554leslie.ddns.net 05371 top-331 5897199 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14

Thanks for that but that's gone way over my head, I'm a newbie to this and just about got used to using filezilla and reading my CCcam.cfg.txt file. I think I best do some more studying.:whacko:

Back