freezing or glitching on recorded programmes

jon48

hi ive got a blade 7000 and used a 32gb usb to record i recorded an hours program on it last night with glitch free and freezing free however when i came to watch the recorded programme it did nothing but glitch and freeze all through the programme can some1 shed some light on this 1 please ?????????????:whistling:

Have you checked the speed of the usb drive. might just be a slow drive for reading back. I was getting a few glitches when using a usb pendrive, but when i switched to a usb hdd everything sorted itself out.

Have you checked the speed of the usb drive. might just be a slow drive for reading back. I was getting a few glitches when using a usb pendrive, but when i switched to a usb hdd everything sorted itself out.
I have same problem and I have a 500GB HDD, was wondering if the new software without the 9991 option might help, any advise please thanks.

glitching

thanks guys for replying ive just done a disc test on my usb pen 32gb and it came back with a low performance i think that answers my question.......:peace:

I have same problem and I have a 500GB HDD, was wondering if the new software without the 9991 option might help, any advise please thanks.
Without the 9991 option it would be no good for c-line use. I recently bought a 320 hdd and fitted it to the blade. Since i added it, twice i had a problem with the box booting up [just a red dot on the blade display] and i had to fix this twice. I blamed the hdd for causing the problem, but have been assured by a number of sat enthusiasts that this would be a very doubtful cause. Any thoughts on this anyone? I have reconnected the hdd since the last "red dot" problem.

thanks guys for replying ive just done a disc test on my usb pen 32gb and it came back with a low performance i think that answers my question.......:peace:

I had problems with recording and playback before when I had video output set to 1080p, changing it to 1080i fixed it. Might help in this case. (y)

Had a similar freezing problem on recordings changed the setting from 1080p to 1080i av/output settings. By changing this setting to 1080i does the picture quality decrease?

Had a similar freezing problem on recordings changed the setting from 1080p to 1080i av/output settings. By changing this setting to 1080i does the picture quality decrease?

No because the highest HD Channels are broadcast in is 1080i.

Yes, change it to 1080i if your usb device is slower. You won't see any drop in quality at all.

I think they have improved recording to slow devices in the latest firmware though, because where I used to get this problem on the older software I don't get it now on the new software.

Back