Freezing problems

Notty1975

Hi all I know this has been discussed recently but I have a slightly different question running line on a xspeed lx2 reset and factory reset it a few times now as well as reset my internet my line is constantly freezing and I mean about every 5mins and the freezing lasts for about 15 seconds then doesn't freeze for ages some times.
Double pressing the ok button to bring up the info bar along with my line the 4 numbers before the line are normally between 0.150 and 0.250 but when it freezes it shoots up to 2.50+ asked line supplier he said all ok his end but only had this problem for a couple of weeks now but been with him for ages and it was normally freeze free
What's your thoughts thanks all

Hi all I know this has been discussed recently but I have a slightly different question running line on a xspeed lx2 reset and factory reset it a few times now as well as reset my internet my line is constantly freezing and I mean about every 5mins and the freezing lasts for about 15 seconds then doesn't freeze for ages some times.
Double pressing the ok button to bring up the info bar along with my line the 4 numbers before the line are normally between 0.150 and 0.250 but when it freezes it shoots up to 2.50+ asked line supplier he said all ok his end but only had this problem for a couple of weeks now but been with him for ages and it was normally freeze free
What's your thoughts thanks all

This has been an issue (not for everyone) but with so many variants often its left open ended with members just guessing or assuming what your problems are.
I understand because a similar thing was happening to me across 3 severs recently, mine seems a lot better now but there will be no plausible answers for you here I'm afraid.
You will need to bottom it out with your provider or maybe change server (try test lines from here).

Back