Cable freezing,server info disappearing

jimbob500

Hi,got virmin cable gift with Zgemma h1 had for couple of weeks but freezes atleast a couple of times a night,last time it froze had to restart box when I did everything was working epg,recordings etc but when selected channel it just stayed on techkings image,when I double clicked ok button for server info it had disappeared,normally i could see on the right hand side the name of the server,I guess it must be the server going down or something,how can I find out if it is a good or bad server,don't want to name it in post not sure if you can,p's it is workino again but for how long

Only way of telling bud is by getting another test line from different provider. But always best to reboot router, homeplugs and box if getting a lot of freezing before trying other things

Cool,will try all that first because I am using home plugs etc,don't think I have turned my router off for ages,will defo give all that stuff first cheers

I could try that just as a test but it would need to travel from back bedroom ,downstairs in to front room,power plugs are brand new tp link av200,a turned everything off today router,home plugs,zgemma box etc and started up agian so far no freezING, I also hav v+ and tivo running of 3 way splitter,that probably doesn't help especially if I am running 3 of them at same time

Cheap chineese one,frequency range 5 to 1000mgz,but still got fantastic picture,according to zgemma box it says signal 98% ma tivo says 100% havnt checked v+ yet,seen a splitter on ebay think it was made by konig, you no if they are a good make,or can you recommend a food make,but as I said so far today all is ok

people are yet to find out how shoddy/unsafe chinese goods are.yes konig is a well known brand,sure others can say whats best on your system.

Back