Freezing

Hazza10

Hi, I have a problem with my zgemma h2h, I think it is my line. I had to change the DNS address last week as the provider had problems with his server and advised to change it. All was ok for a week and now for the last 2 days I am having freezes for a few minutes before it starts playing again, this make all programs unwatchable. All my FTA channels work fine. I have emailed the line provider a couple of times but had no reply. Does this point to the line or is it something else that I am missing? I have only had the line for a month and I am getting really frustrated with it. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Hi, I have a problem with my zgemma h2h, I think it is my line. I had to change the DNS address last week as the provider had problems with his server and advised to change it. All was ok for a week and now for the last 2 days I am having freezes for a few minutes before it starts playing again, this make all programs unwatchable. All my FTA channels work fine. I have emailed the line provider a couple of times but had no reply. Does this point to the line or is it something else that I am missing? I have only had the line for a month and I am getting really frustrated with it. Any help and suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

goto menu> setup> system> network> device> restart network and see if this changes anything for you

Yes tried that a couple of times and still no joy.

---------- Post Merged at 02:11 PM ----------

Just restarted the router and rebooted the box again, still getting freezing but doesn't seem as bad. Will see if it improves over the weekend.

Have you tried a re-tune of your tuners?
menu>setup>service searching>automatic scan......press green button.
you may need to run autobouquetsmaker afterwards in the same menu.

Back