Freezing

Sirius

hi a little help would be greatly appreciated, Zgemma h2s with CCcam line running OpenaATV 6.1 always freezing got 100 meg virgin internet so should be ok I would have thought, is it the provider, im sure it’s setup ok I followed a step by step tutorial when flashing the box that came with atv 6.1
Thanks

hi a little help would be greatly appreciated, Zgemma h2s with CCcam line running OpenaATV 6.1 always freezing got 100 meg virgin internet so should be ok I would have thought, is it the provider, im sure it’s setup ok I followed a step by step tutorial when flashing the box that came with atv 6.1
Thanks

why are you using a h2s with vm internet? You should be using a box with a cable tuner to have hd channels

Is it happening on the free channels such as bbc 1? if so then it could be your cables/connections as these don't rely on your provider. If the free channels are OK but premium channels are freezing it could be your cables or your provider.

It’s has cable/sat/ tuners, free channels freeze too, I’ll check connections and get back

if your fta channels are freezing then I would suggest disconnecting you splitter and checking all cable ends are tight and clean then reconnect again

will do thanks for getting back

can you point me in the direction of a good backup image for cable thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
if you look in the downloads section you will probably find an h2h image will work for you

Hi guys I got a h2s with a dvb c tuner in the back usb I'm using open atv image version 5.3 just wondering is there a better image I could use with my usb tuner .thanks in advance

Back