Freezing

Same situation here channels taking a long time to clear then if they do come on persistent freeze up some days not so bad and some days not even worth putting the tv on

Well if it is and he is from this site, then I suggest anyone that has problems with the line to get in touch with him to try and solve the issue, I see that some are saying the problems have been happening for weeks , going into months, if that is right then ditch them and get a new sub, ask them for a refund , if possible, if they refuse and you are not happy then complain to a mod, but the first port of call is to get in touch with the provider first and see if it can be resolved, and the upshot is, dont pay any more money for a bad service.

Been in touch with my provider on here just asking for help, looks like I need to get tests to try solve the problem, can a server be over subscribed ?

So i have always had issues with BBC1 hd wales and ITV hd wales may it be because my line supplier is not local to me

I tried several more tests ...all the same ...channel 4 HD and Itv HD still freezing...also why can't any provider offer plus 1 channels..

They all claim to be free free but none of them are 100% freeze free.

I have yet to find a provider who offers a complete service.

I tried several more tests ...all the same ...channel 4 HD and Itv HD still freezing...also why can't any provider offer plus 1 channels..

They all claim to be free free but none of them are 100% freeze free.

I have yet to find a provider who offers a complete service.

sky.com
virginmedia.com
try these
Well trying to watch the Spain USA match freezing, put iptv on and no sound always something
This isn't your line, it's your attenuators/outdated build/ABM

uninstall the app and reinstall it, then try the channels again.
On the VM side, check the power levels in the router as you may have low or high power levels, BBC2HD playing perfect, I've a feeling all the chopping and changing attenuators etc has thrown the levels all to cock

Only tried the one 6db the other day, I’ll try what you said with iptv first, thanks for the help

Well that went well after deleting the app just tried to find it and Samsung have removed the siptv app from the store so is there an alternative please

Sign in to the router using 192.168.0.1. Then on the first page that opens you will see check router status. You will see tabs with download/upload info

Anyone using a good provider currently? that hasn't experienced problems with high ecm's etc. Please PM me. If I ask on the other main thread I will get lots of responses offering test lines. I'll test for 24 hours with no problems then its a different story. I'm looking to renew 6 or 7 lines from the current provider. Thanks.
you may have already been told this ... when looking for a good supplier... check out the profile, see the feed back and how long they've been on site... the fewer messages and little feedback move on, the better suppliers can be found this way. thats how i found mine just renewed for a 2nd year

Back