French TV on skybox f5s

IR601

how would i add french tv channels on my skybox f5s? when i scan 19.2e i get the same channel results as 28.2e and only uk channels?

thanks

Your dish would need to be re-pointed to a different sat to recieve those channels, you could have a twin LNB setup but you would need a bigger dish, or a motorised unit. you can't do it by just scanning different sats on your box.

i live in a flat with a shared satellite i was hoping the dish would be big enough to pick up 19.2e one other thing the wall jack has two sat points if i buy a diseqc switch this still wont help?

i live in a flat with a shared satellite i was hoping the dish would be big enough to pick up 19.2e one other thing the wall jack has two sat points if i buy a diseqc switch this still wont help?

no read post 2 3 and 5

no read post 2 3 and 5

Your dish would need to be re-pointed to a different sat to recieve those channels, you could have a twin LNB setup but you would need a bigger dish, or a motorised unit. you can't do it by just scanning different sats on your box.

is why i asked

Do you have permission to modify the dish, and have access to it?

How many flats share the dish?

You will need to fit another LNB to it. If it is a zone 1 sky dish, then it cannot be done.

Back