1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Frequency do Cork vm lines

Discussion in 'General Cable TV.' started by Paul Slaughter, Jul 14, 2017 at 10:37 AM.

1. Hi i got a vm test but channels r still scrambled do i need new frequencies for it to work

2. I have an amiko a3 combo by the way

3. meatball1987

meatball1987 TK Veteran

Just need to find the net id for scanning

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. marconi_pete

marconi_pete Member

You need to find the correct Net id (Network id) for your area first before you can start scanning for channels. Its normally a 5 digit number and is unique to your cabled area. You can get this off an old ex sub box or do a search on this site for ROI net ids. You don't mention what image you are running on your box.

5. dappa2

dappa2 Member

I have amiko a3 and amiko a4 in the house so its the same interface and procedure, if I try different net ids for different areas I get no channels whatsoever, so if you are picking channels up then you are onto the right track, amiko a3 combo is android so he wont have images on his box and oscam will be the softcam, have you set that up properly?

6. Iv had to revert to an old amiko combo to c if line is live and get a buddie to ring me with codes it wont work for somebreason on a3 combo dont know what d story is with oscam on a3 combo it wont let me get right signal

7. jdsour

jdsour Member

Netid for Cork is 43216

8. I tried that and nothing on my amiko a3 and not even the free rte 1 came up